- Ph.D (A study of Physical Education & Sports Programme; Professional Preparation & Facilities in Senior Secondary Schools of Delhi) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- M.P.E.S. (Master of Physical Education & Sports Science) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Science (University of Delhi).
- B.Sc. (Physical Education & Sports Science)
- Managing Trinity Institute of Professional Studies (Affiliated with G.G.G.S.I.P. University, Delhi) since 2007 for running BBA, BCA, BJMC & B.Com (Hons) degree courses.
- Managing Trinity Institute of Higher Education (Affiliated with G.G.G.S.I.P. University, Delhi) since 2000 for running BCA degree course.
- Managing Trinity Institute at A-2,Shankar Garden running University Degree Courses in BBA, BCA, MBA & MCA.
- Managing Kamal Public Sr. Sec. School, D-Block, Vikas Puri since 1996.
- Managing Daisy Dales International - a Play Way fully air conditioned school at A-Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi since 2015.
- Managing Director of Ebizy.com – an e-commerce portal for e-retail & wholesale products since 2015.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies
- Procured a land measuring 2021 sq.mts. in Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi-75 for Trinity Institute of Professional Studies in an open auction of DDA on 06.03.2006.
- After taking over the possession, got the maps of the building passed on 29.01.2007.
- Affiliation was also granted to the Institute for running four courses, i.e., BBA (Gen), BBA (B&I), BCA and BJMC with an intake of 60 students each from the academic session 2007-08.
Trinity Institute of Higher Education
- Started Trinity Institute of Higher Education with the affiliation of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha (University in 2000 for running BCA with an intake of 60 students at D-Block, Vikas Puri,New Delhi.
- Procured a building with a basement and four floors, each floor covering an area of 1572.96 sq.ft. in 2008. Running the institute that boasts of and is equipped with at least fixtures and amenities for starting Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes of recognized Indian Universities at Shankar Garden, Vikas Puri.
Kamal Public Sr. Sec. School
- After post graduation in June/ July 1996, got a land measuring 1.43 acres from DDA on 13.12.1996 at concessional rates with the purpose of engineering social change through the establishment of an educational institution.
- Started the first academic session of Kamal Public School from April 1997, offering classes Nursery to XII on a temporary building site.
- Shifted the students to permanent ‘state of art’ building in the year 2000.
Daisy Dales International
- Fully air-conditioned, highly secured and hygiene environment
- Magnanimous Auditorium, two escalators & RO water system
- Well equipped toy library, computer centre and activity room
- Honoured with Avantika Rajiv Gandhi Excellence in Education Award in 2010.
- Awarded Peace, Tolerance & Mercy Award at the World Environment Congress and Global Assembly in 2009.
- Global Human Rights Protection Award – 2008 was given by Mr. H.E. Larbi Moukhariq – Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco on December 10, 2008.
- Manav Rattan Samman Award – 2008 was given by Mrs. Reena Ray, Secretary Education Department, Delhi Govt. for special contribution in the field of Economics & Educational Welfare on December 10, 2008.
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Memorial Award – 2007 presented by Shri Jai Prakash Aggarwal, President, D.P.C.C. awarded by Healthy Universe Foundation.
- Sukriti Rashtriya Sewa Samman – 2007 presented by Hon’ble Minister of Health, Mr. Yoganand Shashtri, Govt. of Delhi awarded by Institute for Environment, Yoga and Social Security.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Award – 2007-08 awarded by International Eminent Educationalists’ Forum of India.
- Maharishi Patanjali Memorial National Award – 2006 presented by Shri S. Raghunathan, Ex-Chief Secretary, Govt. of Delhi awarded by Manav Kalyan Yog and Prakratik Chikitsa and Shiksha Sansthan.
- Sukriti Gaurav Award – 2006 presented by Shri S. Raghunathan, Ex-Chief Secretary, Govt. of Delhi awarded by the Institute for Environment, Yoga and Social Security, a premier social sector NGO.
- Delhi State Teacher’s Award on the occasion of Teacher’s Day 2006 presented by Education Minister, Shri Arvinder Singh Lovely awarded by Federation of Public Schools.
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Shikshak Ratna Samman awarded by Bhawna Kala Mandir in 2005.
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Shikshak Ratna Samman awarded by Akhil Bhartiya Swatantra Patrakar and Lekhak Sangh in the year 2004.
- Rajdhani Ratna Samman awarded by Bhawna Kala Mandir in the year 2004.
- Certificate of Appreciation for participating in Civil Defence Programme & Disaster Awareness presented by Dr. (Mrs.) Kiran Bedi, Director General, Home Guards & Civil Defence in the year 2006.
- Winner of State Inter-school Taekwondo Championship held at Mount St. Mary’s School, Delhi Cantt. & in various Taekwondo Championships held at state level and various weight categories.
- Position holder & participation in various Track & Field events of athletics at school & inter zone level.
- Participated at various National Level Taekwondo Championships.
- Played Lawn Tennis at state level tournaments of D.L.T.A.
- Settler of a Public Charitable Trust called Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sai Nath Trust (Regd) for helping poor and needy and general welfare of humanity at large. The core aim of the trust is to perform charity in multi-dimensional areas and create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, national integration, social justice, educational and economical upliftment & eradicate social evils.
- Organize Sai Sandhya every year in the praise of Almighty and aid societal spiritual edification.
- Providing guidance to youngsters in the field of Physical Education.
- Providing Quality education in the area.
- Helping poor and needy children in getting them education through Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Reading books related to new concepts of education, planning and administration.
Dr. R.K. Tandon