English and Hindi
- Emphasis on adequate and appropriate grammatical exercises is given.
- Thorough explanation of the lesson is given followed by creative writing and self– written answers.
- Exercises are taken up, that are varied and interesting.
- All language teachers use smart class adequately.
- Important introductory notes, formulae and examples are mentioned in the notebooks.
- Important parts of each exercise having all types of questions are solved in the class.
- Adequate & stimulating assignments are given. Mental Maths and Integrated exercises are also taken up in the classes, especially in Primary classes.
- Lab activities are given taken up seriously in the scrap file prescribed by the school especially in Classes VI-X.
- Teachers (Classes VI-X) make use of the Maths Lab.
- Related activities or experiments in each topic are taken up in the class or science lab by getting the apparatus from the lab.
- Students are taken to the lab wherever required.
- Map work is taken up seriously.
- Relevant diagrams are drawn neatly in the notebook.
- Activities are taken up regularly as a part of the lesson, exercises at the back of the lesson and additional application –based questions are also taken up.
Note: NCERT books are thoroughly studied and CBSE pattern is strictly adhered to in the higher classes . Regular assignments are given to the students and they are checked thoroughly keeping in mind the previous year’s CBSE papers.
- Lecture cum demonstration method (wherever possible) is followed in class. Classes are interactive.
- Lessons are creatively planned well in advance.
- Language games, experiments, discussions, quizzes, charts, teaching aids like maps, realia etc. are used for the purpose.
- Science labs and computer labs are regularly made use of.
- Audio Visual CDs are also used through LCD projector to make teaching more effective.
- Adequate usage of smart class is taken up in the class.
|“At SPC, we believe in Multi-sensory approach to Holistic Learning & Education at large”.